Appa Ophthalmic Refraction Unit
Model : AARU-2000 ELEGANT
The Appa ophthalmic Refraction Unit has upholstered top with its seat and back cushioned. The covering of the ophthalmic chair is made of various materials like leather or rexine. Which are available in various colours.
- The backrest of the hospital ophthalmic chair has full elevation system for smooth vertical patient positioning.
- The Ophthalmic chair has armrests and a footrest that move up and out of the way for patient convenience and comfort.
- The Ophthalmic chair can also rotate 180°, so the practitioner can rotate during selected procedures while the patient is repositioned.
- The Ophthalmic chair’s height is adjustable. Easy operation by foot control switch.
- All adjustments of the ophthalmic chair can be done motorized
Seat minimum height
Seat Maximum height
Up &Down stroke
0 to 180°
Back & Forward movement
95° to 175°
1 kva min
Minimum area required
8’ X 10’
Left side stand is also available for convenient.
Standard Color available
Blue, Gray, Maroon Green, Black
230V AC 50 Hz
5A Slow Blow
Power in VA
- Slit Lamp
- Binocular indirect ophthalmoscope
- Keratometer or autorefractometer
- Inirect ophthalmoscope and streak retinoscope
- Chart projector
- Trial lens set
- Sight tester (Phoropter)
- Marked are available as optional accessories at extra cost